Monday, March 22, 2010

Human Brain and Cache

Today was a special day for me .Normally I drop my son to school first followed by dropping my daughter but today was special kids wanted it reversed so I said okay fine let us do it the other way round so I go and drop my Daughter first and then follow my normal routine but the thing that was new was that I was chit chatting with my son went pass his school and came close to my parking lot when my 4 year old son asks me mommy are you taking me to work today and then I could not stop laughing I was sooo used to following my rdaily ritual that it just slipped my mind that something was different today just like when you do not clear cache from web browser it will pick the response from the cache .....what a similarity enjoy .

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mommy .......... Arul has grown up ..... miss being with both of them.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello mommy dear! Congratulations on starting the blog! It's a great way of documenting all the cute little things the little munchkins do... :) Thanks to Arul for helping you clear the cache... or else he'd be out enjoying - Arul's Day Out With Mommy At Work! :)

    ReplyDelete